Smart Soap Refills
Australia's first zero-waste liquid hand wash. Refill and save if you already have a foaming pump dispenser.
- 8 or 12 refill packs available
- $2.5 per refill for 12 pack ($1 per 100ml), $3 per refill for 8 pack ($1.2 per 100ml)
- Each tablet makes 250ml of hand soap
- Refill packs will last on average 6 to 9 months across two dispensers
- Gentle soap that moisturizes and cleanses
- Tablets packaged in 100% home compostable wrapping
Our most popular is the mildly scented 8 pack variety refills, which includes:
- (2) Coconut & Vanilla
- (2) Lavender & Aloe
- (2) Tangerine & Rose
- (2) Lemon & Makrut
Alternatively, we have 12 pack refills available in single fragrances, including unscented with no fragrance or dyes.
- No parabens, phosphates, ammonia, VOCs, chlorine bleach, triclosan, alcohol or phthalates
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- 100% biodegradable including surfactants
Tirtyl started with a simple vision. Prove that businesses can 'do the right thing' and also be successful. Whilst they love creating high-performing products, they are most passionate about doing their part for a better planet.
Tirtyl collects 24 bottles of ocean plastic with every kit sold.
1 million plastic bottles were collected in 2021.
Tirtyl products are ethically manufactured in Australia and China, using ingredients sourced all over the world. Our 100% home compostable wrappers are manufactured in Queensland Australia, and the tablets & remaining packaging are presently manufactured in China.
Transparency is important and Tirtyl have engaged with leading audit companies to verify factories making each product pass/exceed their standards in ethical working conditions and wages (significantly above what is legislated)
Tirtyl is tackling plastic pollution and environmental degradation by making products that unwaste and donating profits to help solve these problems.