Eco Max Hemp Exfoliating Mitt
Reduce your environmental footprint while still taking care of yourself. Swap your plastic exfoliating mitts for this all natural hemp alternative.
- Designed to gently exfoliate as you wash.
- Hand-knitted in Bangladesh
- Fair Trade
- Hemp is naturally anti-bacterial,
- Naturally anti-bacterial
Please note that this hemp mitt is not been pre-shrunk and has been designed to shrink to fit your hand with its first use. It will not continue to shrink. The hemp fibres will soften after use.
ECOMAX sources quality, ethically hand-made, plastic-free products from around the world. Made in Bangladesh, our hemp and cotton pieces are expertly hand-crafted by a Fair Trade artisan run organisation that was formed to provide employment opportunities for local women. The fibre artisans gain financial security with regular earnings and are involved in the decision-making processes of the organisation. Following the 10 principles of Fair Trade in their day to day work the artisans are empowered and are enabled to improve their lives.
- Hemp is one of the most durable organic fibres available.
- Hemp grows fast so can be harvested up to three times a year - less space is cleared for farming.
- Needs very little water to grow.
- Naturally resistant to most pests which means fewer pesticides are needed in farming.