Socks that Protect Trees - collection
Go green! Our tree 3-pack features green, grey heather, and dark green socks, a tree embroidery, and extra padding for supreme comfort. Each pair supports Trees for the Future and their work to plant trees for better soil and more successful farmers.
- Made in India
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash warm. Dry on low heat. Do not iron.
- Terry padding for comfort
Trees for the Future
When you plant trees with farmers, you aren't just helping the planet and future generations, you're immediately impacting the lives of families in need.
When you plant trees:
- The farmers take care of the trees and the trees take care of them
- You protect and revitalise the land, preventing flooding, erosion, and landslides
- You capture carbon and other greenhouse gases
- You restore biodiversity, bringing beneficial animals and insects back to the land
- You promote sustainable farming practices that embrace trees instead of clearing them
- You build healthy soil so that a variety of fruits and vegetables can grow to eat and sell
- You increase paydays and income of farmers who once lived in extreme poverty
- You give farmers the training they need to grow food in a sustainable way and be independent from aid
- You foster healthy thriving communities whose people support each other and build the local economy
- You build resilience for the environment and families
Trees Planted: 220,000,000
Acres Restored: 58,000
Lives Changed: 300,000